My brother was suddenly asking for a w-h-i-t-e crispy noodles and had his best effort to contact me via chat requesting to make some. Hmmm...well,not to my surprise, that's what also a dad feels like when his lovely wife is having a morning sickness. It's funny though yet it's a cute moment for a parent whose expecting. We are so excited to welcome our future new family member. Distance is not a big deal to hinder a wonderful family relationship. So without hesitation, made this recipe for my brother's craving...a late afternoon lettuce wrap snack but my children want it for dinner...inulam😅😅😅-feeling blesed👼👼👼
2-3 cups oil
100 grams vermicelli
flour batter (flour + water)
salt and pepper
Sweet chili sauce:
1 cup water
1/2 tsp cornstarch
1/2 tsp white vinegar
1/2 tsp chili powder
1/2cup maple syrup (sugar and salt according to taste)
1. Cut chicken in bite-sized.
2. Dip chicken in the batter then coat it with breadcrumb. Let it rest or a while.
3. Deep Fry or just fry chicken in a pan.
4. Dry nuggets in a large net-like strainer.
5. Heat water in a casserole, add cornstarch, vinegar, sugar, chili powder to achieve orange color and a pinch of salt.
6. Bring to a boil or until thickens.
7. Set aside the sauce to cool.
8. Preheat oil.
9. Cut vermicelli up to 3 inches long ( don't soak in water).
10. Deep fry it.
11. Roll chicken and crispy noodles with a lettuce leaf or serve as it is.