Usually, we, nanays are the in-home-chef. But surprisingly, our children also want to act like a pro in the kitchen sometimes (it's summertime anyway~giggles~). So, I sit back, chillin' for a while as my daughter Lia shows off her skills in baking her recipe which was featured in my "Mango Rama Dessert Favorites: #2.Mango Graham Icebox Cake".
Serving this for one large tray:
Prepare: 750ml cream, 400g (2 packs) Graham honey biscuits, 125ml (1/2 cup) condensed milk and 2-3 native mangoes (sliced thinly)
- Stir the cream and condensed milk.
- Set the base with graham biscuits in a large tray.
- Spread evenly the cream afterwards.
- Lay the biscuits on top of the cream.
- Repeat again the layering (around 4 stacks of graham when you're looking at it).
- Finished the surface by aligning the sliced mango.
- Sprinkle Graham crumb.