masher or blender
squared glass or any cocktail/wine glass
knife and chop board
1 medium Mango
1 tsp gelatin
2 tbs sugar
1 cup water
6 GRAHAM crackers
1. Cut the mango into half.
2. Use the first half of mango to make a mango puree.
3. Mash or blend.
4. Mix gelatin, sugar, water into mango puree.
***Optional: You may add 2-3 drops of
5. Heat the mixture while stirring until it dissolved.
6. Cut the cooled gelatin into a tiny cube.
***Note: Just be sure that there's no air inside of the plastic.
2. Put on the table or chopping board.
3. By using the handle of the knife, pound graham
1. In a glass, put the graham on the bottom of the glass.
2. Arrange the gelatin along the side and the rest of the layer.
3. Mix some tiny cubed fresh mango by scooping out the remaining half of the fruit.
4. Cover with cream.
5. Do it again from the graham base until the lid of the glass.
TRY COFEE JELLY TIRAMISU ALSO ;-)
Gelatin Ingredients: coffee, brown sugar, gelatin